canadianfitgirl: ✨30 DAY CHALLENGE✨so last night I got super…

canadianfitgirl:

✨30 DAY CHALLENGE✨so last night I got super inspired and just started brainstorming ideas, so here it is: a free 30 day “spring into shape” challenge! Let’s get bikini ready yas. 👙👙👙 Not only will it be working out based, but I want to try and help flip some bad habits and create new ones!! Habits take approximately 21 days to break, that also means STARTING new habits in 21 days! After this is over, I don’t want anyone walking away right back into their old ways. It’s about changing LIFESTYLE, not just the outer appearance! SO everyday will have some sort of checklist (I personally like having things laid out for me). I want everyone to take before and after pictures, measurements, and how they feel at the end! Tbh weight does not matter, inches are more what I care about. The top 3 transformations will get a prize to make you work your butts off. I AM SO EXCITED. Keep your eyes peeled at the end of the month for how to get in on it 👀 if you have any feedback on what you want to see in this challenge, tell me below ↩ (at Winnipeg, Manitoba)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvUWjExgMO3/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=18i03atuecnpf

ความคิดเห็น