jxennyjj: To my future wife, I can’t wait to wake up next to you in the middle of the night and wrap…

jxennyjj:

To my future wife,

I can’t wait to wake up next to you in the middle of the night and wrap my arms around you. I can’t wait to travel and explore around beautiful places with you. I can’t wait to go home to you everyday.I can’t wait to cook with you while music is blasting out loud and we’re both dancing and giggling. I can’t wait to be in your arms whenever I feel clingy. I can’t wait to kiss you every morning and every night before we sleep. I can’t wait to watch late night movies with you while we’re cuddling.I can’t wait to create more memories with you. I can’t wait to grow old with you. I can’t wait to continue to show my love for you forever. Lastly, I can’t wait to spend my entire life with you, every second & moment.

ความคิดเห็น