canadianfitgirl:Wow another gym selfie, so shocking. What else…

canadianfitgirl:

Wow another gym selfie, so shocking. What else would I post tho…my pinky toe? Okay now that you’re reading here’s some cheesy stuff! Optimism is something that can have such a huge positive impact on your life. Not gunna lie, today’s workout was 💩, but rather than saying “what a horrible workout”, I choose to say “at least I went”. These small adjustments to what you say and put out into the universe can seriously change the way you live your life, I swear!! Apply this when talking about yourself as well. You would never say (hopefully) anything nasty or hateful about the people you love the most, why would you say bad things about yourself? Changing that mindset can help work towards a healthier and happier mindset 💕 (at Goodlife Westwood)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTws0dALq9/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=7e043g33ph0j

ความคิดเห็น